Batteries will replace Solar power technology soon , lets find out ?
– Currenly in U.S electricity is generated by either Wind mills but when wind goes down its generated by natural gas.
– As we go on building more solar panels the cost of making will get cheaper the price is reduced to 20%
as compared to last decade.
– Batteries are expensive , they are useful where Solar power less state like Hawaii .
– The Tesla Gigafactory 1 is a lithium-ion battery factory under construction, primarily for Tesla, Inc., at the Tahoe Reno Industrial Center (TRIC) in Storey County (near the community of Clark, Nevada, United States).
– The factory started limited production of Powerwalls and Powerpacks in the first quarter of 2016 using battery cells produced elsewhere, and began mass production of cells in January 2017. Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval estimated that Nevada would enjoy $100 billion in economic benefit over two decades from the construction and operation of this factory. The grand opening event was held on July 29, 2016.
– Research says as of now only 1/10 th of worlds power is produced by battery and next couple of decades it will make only 3%.
– All major players such as Samsung , LG investing huge amount in battery powers etc.
Easy ways to start and to know about Machine Learning ,
Let see example below to visualize how above steps in action ,
Suppose we want to determine difference between Wine and Beer. How do we differensiate in terms of Color or Alcohol percentage ? . We need to have a data from different glassess of Beer and Wine .
Prepare a data in table format or graph in terms of color , % of Alcohol and Beer or Wine. Need to a choose a model as there different models created by Data scientists for Text, Speech , Images , colors and sequences. Then it comes a Traning which is most important part of ML. By Choosing a model we are able to differensiate between Beer and wine rather than depends of human judgement.
For training we have equation
y (output) = m (slope) * x (input) + b (Y-intercept)
weights = [m1,1 m1,2]
biases = [b1,1 b1,2]
Model is nothing but random values of matrix [W,b]
Training data -> Model [W,b] -> Prediction -> Test &Update W,b = Repetitive process
Actual steps of ML
1. Gathering Data
2. Preparing that Data
3. Choosing a Model
6. Hyperparameter Tuning
Appplications of Machine learning
2. Self driving cards
3. Detecting escalators in need of repair
4. Diabetic Retinopathy
It will rech $8.81 Billion by 2022 as per reports published by MarketsandMarkets
Want to get your hands dirty in ML use this API ,
TesorFlow is an open source software library for Machine Intelligence. Here is to play around API.
Half of U.S. jobs will potentially be replaced by robots and automated technology in the next 10 to 20 years, according to a 2013 study by Oxford University.A lot of Business leaders expressed their thoughts on Automating job that we do today. Let’s see their views on this.
Bill Gates (Billionaire and co-founder of the Microsoft Corporation) : In an interview with Fourtune Bill Gates anticipates that robots will replace number of workers over next 20 years. By taxing the robots it will slow down the pace of automation. Automation will lead to more job losses in warehouse operations ,truck driving and manifacturing but overall impact will lead to increase in employment.
Jack Ma : Predicts next 30 years will be really painful if we not invest wisely in terms of technology and innovation. He told at CNBC interview ‘In next 30 years , people will work only 4 hours a day probably 4 days a week’. People will travel more , as of now we in lifetime visits 30 places but that number will go as high as 300.
Elon musk (He is the founder, CEO, and CTO of SpaceX; a co-founder,Series A investor, CEO, and product architect of Tesla Inc.; co-chairman of OpenAI; and founder and CEO of Neuralink. Musk is also a co-founder and former chairman of SolarCity, co-founder of Zip2, and founder of X.com) : In an interview with CNBC , he said “I think that there’s a pretty good chance we end up with a universal basic income, or something like that, due to automation,” . Universal basic income its concept where all citizens will receive small regular stipend to cover basic housing and food needs etc.
Warren Buffet (CEO and chairman of Berkshire Hathaway) : ‘IF ONE PERSON COULD PUSH A BUTTON AND TURN OUT EVERYTHING WE TURN OUT NOW, IS THAT GOOD FOR THE WORLD OR BAD FOR THE WORLD?’. He explains example of farms about 80% people working on farm will reduce to 2-3%. With fewer people needed to work on farms, more are able to pursue other skills and vocations. Buffet says he is optimistic about future and will lead to more innovation in terms of technology.
Should you Buy Bitcoins or not , lets find out. This are the quick thoughts from Cryptocurrency experts and InternetDollar.org on BloombergQuint session Bitcoin: Buy Or Beware.
1. 1800 bitcoins generated everyday approx.
2. Million machines were deployed on bitcoin network currently own by single or multiple people & located at various parts of the world.
3. China has majority share in Bitcoin mining.
4. Value of Gold globally is about $8 trillion and that of Bitcoin is $274 billion . If we see for next 20 or 10 years dont know if exists the Bitcoin or might it will reach trillion dollar .
5. More number of participation on Bitcoin network will increase value of Bitcoin.
6. Cryptocurrency biggest technological shift since Internet evolution.
7. Expect 5 tp 10x return over next 6-18 months.
8. Invest what you can afford to loose.
There are around 40 Bitcoin exchanges globally , here is full list of it.