Lyrebird is a AI technology that can create the most realistic artificial voices in the world . You need to login / Signup to applicaiton and record your voice samples thats it . It will speak the word you havent said , you just need to type what you want to listen . Here is detail coverage Bloomberg about Lyrebird’s AI technology .
Lyrebird has mimic the voice samples of POTUS Donald Trump , here is it
Its Bitcoin & other cyrptocurrencies exchange platform .
It will convert Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies into U.S Dollars.
New York Stock Exchange and other global marketplaces announced new company called Bakkt
Aims to transform Bitcoin into a trusted global currency with broad usage.
Intercontinental exchange teaming with Microsoft , BCG and Starbucks .
Bakkt is designed to serve as a scalable on-ramp for institutional, merchant, and consumer participation in digital assets by promoting greater efficiency, security, and utility,” said Kelly Loeffler, the chief executive officer of Bakkt .
Starbucks is partnering with Microsoft to bring up Bitcoin to Coffee chain – “buy, sell, store and spend digital assets.”
Batteries will replace Solar power technology soon , lets find out ?
– Currenly in U.S electricity is generated by either Wind mills but when wind goes down its generated by natural gas.
– As we go on building more solar panels the cost of making will get cheaper the price is reduced to 20%
as compared to last decade.
– Batteries are expensive , they are useful where Solar power less state like Hawaii .
– The Tesla Gigafactory 1 is a lithium-ion battery factory under construction, primarily for Tesla, Inc., at the Tahoe Reno Industrial Center (TRIC) in Storey County (near the community of Clark, Nevada, United States).
– The factory started limited production of Powerwalls and Powerpacks in the first quarter of 2016 using battery cells produced elsewhere, and began mass production of cells in January 2017. Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval estimated that Nevada would enjoy $100 billion in economic benefit over two decades from the construction and operation of this factory. The grand opening event was held on July 29, 2016.
– Research says as of now only 1/10 th of worlds power is produced by battery and next couple of decades it will make only 3%.
– All major players such as Samsung , LG investing huge amount in battery powers etc.
Easy ways to start and to know about Machine Learning ,
Let see example below to visualize how above steps in action ,
Suppose we want to determine difference between Wine and Beer. How do we differensiate in terms of Color or Alcohol percentage ? . We need to have a data from different glassess of Beer and Wine .
Prepare a data in table format or graph in terms of color , % of Alcohol and Beer or Wine. Need to a choose a model as there different models created by Data scientists for Text, Speech , Images , colors and sequences. Then it comes a Traning which is most important part of ML. By Choosing a model we are able to differensiate between Beer and wine rather than depends of human judgement.
For training we have equation
y (output) = m (slope) * x (input) + b (Y-intercept)
weights = [m1,1 m1,2]
biases = [b1,1 b1,2]
Model is nothing but random values of matrix [W,b]
Training data -> Model [W,b] -> Prediction -> Test &Update W,b = Repetitive process
Actual steps of ML
1. Gathering Data
2. Preparing that Data
3. Choosing a Model
6. Hyperparameter Tuning
Appplications of Machine learning
2. Self driving cards
3. Detecting escalators in need of repair
4. Diabetic Retinopathy
It will rech $8.81 Billion by 2022 as per reports published by MarketsandMarkets
Want to get your hands dirty in ML use this API ,
TesorFlow is an open source software library for Machine Intelligence. Here is to play around API.
Half of U.S. jobs will potentially be replaced by robots and automated technology in the next 10 to 20 years, according to a 2013 study by Oxford University.A lot of Business leaders expressed their thoughts on Automating job that we do today. Let’s see their views on this.
Bill Gates (Billionaire and co-founder of the Microsoft Corporation) : In an interview with Fourtune Bill Gates anticipates that robots will replace number of workers over next 20 years. By taxing the robots it will slow down the pace of automation. Automation will lead to more job losses in warehouse operations ,truck driving and manifacturing but overall impact will lead to increase in employment.
Jack Ma : Predicts next 30 years will be really painful if we not invest wisely in terms of technology and innovation. He told at CNBC interview ‘In next 30 years , people will work only 4 hours a day probably 4 days a week’. People will travel more , as of now we in lifetime visits 30 places but that number will go as high as 300.
Elon musk (He is the founder, CEO, and CTO of SpaceX; a co-founder,Series A investor, CEO, and product architect of Tesla Inc.; co-chairman of OpenAI; and founder and CEO of Neuralink. Musk is also a co-founder and former chairman of SolarCity, co-founder of Zip2, and founder of X.com) : In an interview with CNBC , he said “I think that there’s a pretty good chance we end up with a universal basic income, or something like that, due to automation,” . Universal basic income its concept where all citizens will receive small regular stipend to cover basic housing and food needs etc.
Warren Buffet (CEO and chairman of Berkshire Hathaway) : ‘IF ONE PERSON COULD PUSH A BUTTON AND TURN OUT EVERYTHING WE TURN OUT NOW, IS THAT GOOD FOR THE WORLD OR BAD FOR THE WORLD?’. He explains example of farms about 80% people working on farm will reduce to 2-3%. With fewer people needed to work on farms, more are able to pursue other skills and vocations. Buffet says he is optimistic about future and will lead to more innovation in terms of technology.
Should you Buy Bitcoins or not , lets find out. This are the quick thoughts from Cryptocurrency experts and InternetDollar.org on BloombergQuint session Bitcoin: Buy Or Beware.
1. 1800 bitcoins generated everyday approx.
2. Million machines were deployed on bitcoin network currently own by single or multiple people & located at various parts of the world.
3. China has majority share in Bitcoin mining.
4. Value of Gold globally is about $8 trillion and that of Bitcoin is $274 billion . If we see for next 20 or 10 years dont know if exists the Bitcoin or might it will reach trillion dollar .
5. More number of participation on Bitcoin network will increase value of Bitcoin.
6. Cryptocurrency biggest technological shift since Internet evolution.
7. Expect 5 tp 10x return over next 6-18 months.
8. Invest what you can afford to loose.
There are around 40 Bitcoin exchanges globally , here is full list of it.
Elon musk unveiled the Tesla Semi Truck at event on 16.10.17. It will first electric truck ever will be called semi trailer truck in U.s) . Musk called it as ‘hardcore smack-down to gasoline car’. Now lets look at the features and productions date.
1. Production will start in 2019
2. Reservation starts at $5000
3. 500 mile range
4. Single charge it will go upto 1,000 km.
5. Cost about $200,000 (Average truck cost $120,000)
6. It can tow 80,000 lbs
7. Enhance autopilot feature
8. Automated emergency breaking, lane keeping , lane departure warning.
What is Blockchain ?
A blockchain can serve as “an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way.”[not in citation given (See discussion.)] For use as a distributed ledger, a blockchain is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for validating new blocks. Once recorded, the data in any given block cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks, which needs a collusion of the network majority.
Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system called the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central repository or single administrator. It was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.The system is peer-to-peer, and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary.These transactions are verified by network nodes and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain.
These palm trees in Dubai can charge your smartphone powered by solar panels and provide free internet connectivity. The charging is faster than traditional outlets. During the day it consumes solar energy and light up in dark. There are 50 such palm tress present in Dubai .Some of its key specifications ,
1. It can charge 2.5x times faster.
2. It lights up in dark.
3. has 360 degree camera for security