It is a Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency venture by New York Stock Exchange owner , brain child of Kelly Loeffler . Intercontinental Exchange, which owns NYSE, said it’s creating a new company called Bakkt that aims to ‘create an open and regulated, global ecosystem for cryptocurrency
- Its Bitcoin & other cyrptocurrencies exchange platform .
- It will convert Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies into U.S Dollars.
- New York Stock Exchange and other global marketplaces announced new company called Bakkt
- Aims to transform Bitcoin into a trusted global currency with broad usage.
- Intercontinental exchange teaming with Microsoft , BCG and Starbucks .
- Bakkt is designed to serve as a scalable on-ramp for institutional, merchant, and consumer participation in digital assets by promoting greater efficiency, security, and utility,” said Kelly Loeffler, the chief executive officer of Bakkt .
- Starbucks is partnering with Microsoft to bring up Bitcoin to Coffee chain – “buy, sell, store and spend digital assets.”
Image source : CNN Money