Mark Cuban is Billionaire , Tech mogul and outspoken owner of Dallas Mavericks . He is Shark in Shark Tank (Shark tank is reality show where aspiring entrepreneurs from around the world pitch their business models to a panel of investors and persuade them to invest money in their idea.) . His Net Worth is $3.3 billion.
Before he invest in in an entrepreneur’s Business / Idea or Product he looks for ,
- What is the roadmap or vision is clear of your Business ?
- You are wantrepreneur or entrepreneur ?
- Are you willing to sacrifice and work 24 * 7 to make sure your competitor will not kick your ass ?
- He is not in favor of Subscription services or Business model .
- Looks for a company rather than product for a investment.
- Have you overvalued your Business or Idea that is born in Valley looks only for higher valuation doesnt want make a deal ?
- Neural networks , Aritifical intelligence and Machine learning are some of key areas to invest Cuban thinks in upcoming period.
- Mark wants enterpreneur to work hard rather than inveting , he does not want only inventor who keeps on inventing products / ideas over period of time and looses his focus
- You should be clear with your Business economics (Revenue , EBIDTA , Profit / loss ) many times what happens is enterpreneurs are not good with numbers .
- Enterpreneur must be quick decision maker and answer the question the single reason why should he invest in your idea ?
These traits Mark Cuban looks for in an enterpreneur.
Image source : cnbc