Ma is is a Chinese business magnate, philanthropist, internet and technology entrepreneur, who is the founder and executive chairman of Alibaba Group, a conglomerate of Internet-based businesses . His Net worth is $41.5 billion USD.
Jack Ma talks about Trade, Globalisation and Automation killing our jobs at World Economic Forum January 2018 at Davos.
- In this era of technology, next World War will be against disease,poverty and pollution.
- If you are ,
20-30 years old you should follow a good boss
30-40 do something about yourself
40-50 years old Jack suggest do things that you are good it
50-60 spend time in next generations.
- Alibaba has 49% workforce are women.
- Alibaba value first Customers , second employees and then Shareholders.
- Nobody can stop globalisation if trade stops war starts.
- My grandfather works 16 hrs a day and he says he is very busy , we work 8hrs a day still we are busy. Our children / grandchildren will work only 3 days 4 hrs a day a week.
- You should spend better money than Government and other people.
- Phillanthropy is about action , involvement not only about giving money. Philanthropy idea should be burried into Business Model.
- If you want to be successful learn from other people’s mistakes. Dont listen to Success story. If I want to write a book that will be “Alibaba 1001 mistakes”.
- Artificial intelligence will not kill our jobs. Computer will always be wise than Humans .
- Leaders are always optimistic about future , then never complain and its about responsibility.
- Alibaba is fighting everyday very hard to compete with others . Facebook, Google and Amazon , Alibaba are luckiest companies of this century.
- On Singles day in China , Alibaba made $25 billion USD in 1 day . 270,000 transaction /sec. and 100 millions package a day that happen due to computing power.
Image source: cnbc