Bitcoin as of today ,
1 Bitcoin equals 9,27,302.96 INR / 14,373.00 USD
- Bitcoin is decentralized digital cryptocurrency.
- Its invented by Satoshi Nakamoto & released in 2009.
- It works on the Blockchain (Blockchain is nothing but ledger which records and maintains transactions).
- Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
- Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part.
- Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.
For more information about Bitcoin click here.
Now lets see below infographic that shows how Bitcoin transaction works ?