Jack Ma advice’s to young people at one of talk shows in S. Korea ,
- If i was 25 years old now , I will go back to China see the market there & visit to U.S think about it again back to China.
- Use of IT / Data technology will make the different in every Businesses.
- If everybody agrees then wait for it is it there an opportunity , if everybody against it there will be definately an opportunity.
- Any mistake is wonderful revenue at young age.
- Difference between smart people such as Bill gates, Warren Buffet, Jack Welch and us is they optmistic about future. They try to solve problem of othere.
- Opportunity lies where people complained.
One of the student asked Jack Ma about what young people should do before 30 years ,,
- Before 20 years old : Be a good student.
- Before 30 years : Follow somebody , go to small company you will learn . Normally in big companies its good learn processing, you will be a part of big machine.
- In 30-40 years old : Are you working for yourself ?
- 40-50 years old : Do the things you are good at , dont try to jump into new area . You might be successful but rate of dieing is high.
- 50-60 years old : Work for young people.Rely and invest on them.
Image soruce: CNBC