- Currently China’s population 1.3 Billion .
- Chinese Government aiming to create a nationwide network by 2020 , it will be called “Social Credit System” . In which every individual will be graded by State. , it is intended to standardise the assessment of citizens’ and businesses’ economic and social reputation, or ‘credit’ .
- It was announced by the Government in 2014 manifesto.
- If your Credit Score is poor then in some states they are using system to blacklist citizens from Booking Flights or taking high speed trains. You could be denied basic services such as ,
1. Borrowing Money
2. Employment opportunities
3. Buy a house
4. Stay in fancier hotel.
- Technology used behind program ,
1. Using Big Data they are collecting civilians vast amount of data.
2. By Facial recognition they are scanning jaywalkers or cyclists who run in red light.
Mark Cuban is an American businessman and investor. He is the owner of the National Basketball Association’s Dallas Mavericks, co-owner of 2929 Entertainment and chairman of AXS TV. He is also one of the main “shark” investors on the ABC reality television series, Shark Tank.
Net Worth : $3.3 billion
Source : Wikipedia
Google’s Advanced Technology and Projects group is a skunkworks team and in-house technology incubator, created by former DARPA director Regina Dugan. ATAP is similar to X, but works on projects, granting project leaders time–previously only two years–in which to move a project from concept to proven product. Soli is a purpose-built interaction sensor that uses …
Shark Tank is an American reality television series that premiered on August 9, 2009, on ABC. The show is a franchise of the international format Dragons’ Den, which originated in Japan in 2001. Shark Tank shows aspiring entrepreneurs as they make business presentations to a panel of five investors (“sharks”), who then choose whether to invest as business partners. Here are some of the traits from Sharks …
Here is an infographics that shows Most wanted Libraries , tools etc. rated by Developers / Engineers in 2018 . This survey is carried by Stackoverflow for 2018. Here is link to know more about other surveys.
Alibaba Group Holding Limited is a Chinese multinational conglomerate specializing in e-commerce, retail, Internet, AI and technology. Founded in 1999, the company provides consumer-to-consumer, business-to-consumer and business-to-business sales services via web portals, as well as electronic paymentservices, shopping search engines and cloud computing services. Cheers, RVD
Stan Lee was an American comic book writer, editor, and publisher. He was the editor-in-chief of Marvel Comics, and later its publisher and chairman, leading its expansion from a small division of a publishing house to a large multimedia corporation .
Source : Wikipedia
You will find more infographics at Statista
Microsoft demo how modern meetings will look like in there Build Conference 2018 (Microsoft Build is an annual conference event held by Microsoft, aimed towards software engineers and web developers using Windows, Windows Phone, Microsoft Azure and other Microsoft technologies.) .
In which Microsoft used their AI & Cloud applications with Data Visualization tools to make it smoother and simpler meetings . Microsoft showcased integration of all their products & tools ,
- Cortana (AI Voice Assistance)
- Microsoft Graph (API)
- Microsoft Hololens (Mixed Reality Technology)
- Microsoft 365. (Complete intelegent solutions)
- Dynamics etc.
Here is actual demo by Microsoft in their Build Conference 2018.