According to Ipsos (Global market research and consulting firm), Indian parents has spent 12.0 hours per week on helping their kids for homework , followed by Turkey with 8.7 hours . Here is the detailed statistics ,
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (/ˈhwɑːˌweɪ/; Chinese: 华为; pinyin: About this sound Huáwéi) is a Chinese multinational networking, telecommunications equipment, and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012. In 2017, Huawei became 83rd of Fortune Global 500 in Fortune Magazine.
3rd biggest smartphone maker behind Apple and Samsung
It is the largest telecom equipment maker in the world.
Instagram finally unveild much awaited feature to download your data of Instagram Account. You can avail this feature as of currently from Web. This feature is similar to Facebook’s “Download your information” option. Here are quick ways to to download / Backup your Instagram Photos , Videos and Stories .
2 black men were arrested in Philadelphia Starrubucks stores asking to use restrooms . An Starbucks employee refused as they havent bought anything . The men sat down and were asked to leave and employee called the police.
Action taken by Starbucks
Starbuck has decided to close nation wide 8,000 stores to give training to all employess on racial bias.Starbucks will close the stores May 29 to offer the training to 175,000 employees .“I’ve spent the last few days in Philadelphia with my leadership team listening to the community, learning what we did wrong and the steps we need to take to fix it,” Kevin R. Johnson (CEO , Starbucks).
Handling the situation
Starbucks handled it very nicely by coming up solution of giving traning to all its employees . CEO (Kevin R. Johnson) has come out immediately and cleared Starbucks will not support any kind of racial bias and personally talked to 2 Black men those were arrested at Philadelphia store.
I think this is the way every organisation should react / response to such kinds of situations or crisis.
A hedge fund is an investment fund that pools capital from accredited individuals or institutional investors and invests in a variety of assets, often with complex portfolio-construction and risk-management techniques.
It is administered by a professional investment management firm, and often structured as a limited partnership, limited liability company, or similar vehicle.Hedge funds are generally distinct from mutual funds, as their use of leverage is not capped by regulators, and distinct from private equity funds, as the majority of hedge funds invest in relatively liquid assets.
Batteries will replace Solar power technology soon , lets find out ?
– Currenly in U.S electricity is generated by either Wind mills but when wind goes down its generated by natural gas.
– As we go on building more solar panels the cost of making will get cheaper the price is reduced to 20%
as compared to last decade.
– Batteries are expensive , they are useful where Solar power less state like Hawaii .
– The Tesla Gigafactory 1 is a lithium-ion battery factory under construction, primarily for Tesla, Inc., at the Tahoe Reno Industrial Center (TRIC) in Storey County (near the community of Clark, Nevada, United States).
– The factory started limited production of Powerwalls and Powerpacks in the first quarter of 2016 using battery cells produced elsewhere, and began mass production of cells in January 2017. Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval estimated that Nevada would enjoy $100 billion in economic benefit over two decades from the construction and operation of this factory. The grand opening event was held on July 29, 2016.
– Research says as of now only 1/10 th of worlds power is produced by battery and next couple of decades it will make only 3%.
– All major players such as Samsung , LG investing huge amount in battery powers etc.